Lisa Chilvers BA, RHN
Licensed Holistic Allergist
The biological basis for
Quantum physics has shown that at the subatomic level, matter and energy are interchangeable. The human body is thus both a physical structure and an energy field. The functions of the body are coordinated by a network of molecular strands, which communicate information via an intercellular internet, referred to as the extracellular matrix (ECM).
This is an electrical system of communication, which provides the cells with the blueprint for the normal, healthy functioning of every organ and system.
Since thoughts and emotions are electrical impulses, it also provides for communication between the body and the mind. Through these pathways the brain and nervous system receive information about the state and functioning of the body as a whole and vice versa. In the healthy state, this integrated system allows the body to efficiently process various substances, including foods, micro-organisms and other environmental substances. When it is impaired, the communication is disrupted and dis-ease ensues.
What is BER?
BER is a gentle therapeutic modality, which uses a state-of-the-art instrument called the GSR-120. This instrument directs energetic current into various acupuncture points in order to restore cellular balance and allow the various organs of the body to return to an optimal level of function. A gentle form of electrical current, similar to the body’s natural current, is applied to specific points on the skin (no needles are used). The instrument is designed to transmit the specific resonant frequency, or electronic signature of each substance, through the protein-lipid-polysaccharide ‘antennae’ within the extracellular matrix, directly into the cellular framework (cytoskeleton and the nucleus/DNA complex). This is thought to communicate the appropriate information necessary for the cells to be able to restore or repattern the body’s ability to process and metabolize them effectively and efficiently. This ultimately allows the organs and systems of the body to return to a state of optimal, balanced function, resulting in reduced inflammation, improved energy production, efficient digestion and elimination and the ability to respond appropriately to substances which might have caused sensitivities or allergies previously.
How is BER administered?
The client is tested through muscle strength or tissue resistance to the frequency of various substances, contained in specially prepared vials, in order to determine which ones may be causing imbalance or interference with the individual. The relevant vials are then placed on the GSR-120, and a mild electromagnetic stimulation to specific meridian (acupuncture) points on the body, in order to improve the body’s ability to adapt to the material and achieve homeostasis. An increase in strength in the indicator muscle, or a reduction in the tissue resistance, confirms the body’s ability to process the substance or electromagnetic signature being tested.
Are there any side effects from the procedure?
There are no known negative side effects to BER. Some clients experience brief symptoms such as: general fatigue, low grade headache, sore throat, sinus congestion, tired or lethargic feeling, aches and pains or even nausea are all normal experiences. Most people feel a little tired for up to 24 to 48 hours, but are able to resume normal daily activities after this healing cycle.
How long do results last?
It usually requires only 2 to 6 sessions to stabilize the cellular environment. Approximately 75% to 80% of intolerances are cleared the first three sessions. However, depending on the degree of imbalance, and stress level of the client, and strength of the person’s immune system, others may require more treatment. Once the imbalances are cleared, you will likely never experience symptoms from the same substance again.
Are there other therapies which can improve my response to BER?
The path to healing and optimal wellbeing requires a multi-faceted approach. Degenerative diseases are often preventable and reversible when life-style modifications are implemented. We offer several wellness programs to assist you in achieving your long-term health goals. This may include nutritional and/or stress management counseling.
Musculoskeletal injuries and other forms of tissue damage, can result in disruption of the ECM, which may affect organ function and interfere with the cellular communication system. Matrix Repatterning is a gentle, clinically-proven treatment program that has been found to address these issues effectively, efficiently and safely.
For more information about Matrix Repatterning visit: www.matrixrepatterning.com.
BER May Help with the Following Conditions:
· Food and Environmental Sensitivities
· Inflammation and inflammatory diseases
· Degenerative diseases: arthritis, heart disease, high blood pressure and osteoporosis
· Digestive disorders, Hormonal imbalance
· Body composition imbalance: obesity, loss of bone density, poor muscle development
· Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
· Epson salt bath, if possible. This supports detoxification and relaxes the body.
· Additional sleep may also be beneficial, in order to allow the body to restore its systems.
· Reduce stress on the day of a session. Use deep breathing, low impact and relaxation exercises.
* BER practitioners are not medical doctors and do not use medical diagnostic or treatment procedures. The services performed by BER practitioners are at all times restricted to consultation on the subject of nutritional matters and does not involve the use of scratch tests, needles or blood tests to verify the client’s diseases, medical conditions, sensitivities, allergies or intolerances to foods or environmental substances. All services provided are done for experimental or educational purposes only, and does not involve the diagnosing, curing, prognosticating, treatment or prescribing of remedies for the treatment of disease or any act, which will constitute the practice of medicine in this country in which a license is required. All suggestions (if any) regarding herbs or nutritional matters are based on historical and traditional use. Program compliance is required for guaranteed results.